My Fan Club

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wonderfully Random Wednesday: Chuck E Cheese, Gym Class Heros, and becoming a doctor

It's been a while since I had a wonderfully random post. Today seems like a good day. Warning: this post may be a clear indicator of just how likely it is that I have Adult ADD.

Snow. Hello winter! How nice of you to stop by. Actually, I haven't missed you a bit. In fact, few people have. You're kind of like that scarey aunt who everyone's favorite uncle is married to. We only put up with you because we have too.

I may need one of these shirts. It's part of the I hate balls promotion. There is a video by Katherine Heigl that is soo funny. Stop gasping. It's not what you're thinking. It's meant to encourage fixing your pets. OMG it is a hoot. If you haven't watched it, you really should.

Ovens are a lunchlady's friend. I am having a little tift with the one in our kitchen, but more about that on Friday.

Once Upon A Time. Still love this show but blogging about it leaves little satisfaction. The posts are hardly read and a lot of work to write. When I try to link up with others they ask me not to. I'm not sure they will continue.

I've been obsessing over Gym Class Heros lately. This is one of my favorites. I like it even more when it shuffles into my iphone play mix inbetween things like Rhianna, Reba, GaGa, Travie McCoy, Lady Antebellum and Sara Bareilles. My music collection has ADD too.

This stupid Chuck E Cheese post remains one of my most popular. I am linking it here just so I can work the words Chuck E Cheese into another post.

I am almost done with my second book! I love the characters in it so much I'm not sure I want it to end.

I suffer from blog envy. There are often times when I want to stand up and say (clears throat) "WTF my blog is funny..why aren't you reading me!" and then I try to remind myself that I blog for me and not for them. Of course, that doesn't usually help much.

This post about why I'm not a doctor yet is clearly a lot funnier than the one about Chuck E. Cheese and let's be clear he's no closer than I am to becoming a doctor!

7 random thoughts:

Wendy said...

Kisa,
Thank you for providing me daily does of humor. I love to read your blog posts! Don't change one bit of it. I have to admit, I don't watch Once Upon A Time so I don't typically read those posts but I do read all the others. My favorite posts are your Friday lessons from the lunch lady!
I can't wait to read how my character saves the day in your new book! LOL!!!!

Jenners said...

Why would people ask you not to link their posts about Once Upon A Time? That puzzles me.

Kristie Maynard said...

I'm with Jenner, I don't get that! You know I love reading your posts and I understand how you feel. I don't get a ton of comments on my blog and I can see that by the stats, I'm at least getting people coming to the blog, but not as many as I wish. Oh well, what the heck, I enjoy it. Well, most of the time I enjoy it, LOL!

Sophie said...

Isn't that just the way? Some weeks there are just an odd, mad combination of things that keep us thinking, obsessing and going round and round our heads! That was my week too. from, a fellow blog envier!!

Moving with Mitchell said...

ADD? I wouldn't get that sense from this pos.... Snow? Did you say snow? So glad, we don't have any snow. I'll bet that oven at work drives you crazy. But it can keep you warm in that snow unless it's not working in which case you can just watch that TV show, Once Upon Something, that drives me crazy.

Very entertaining stream of consciousness, by the way.

Rebecca said...

first i adore oyu and your blog. Second i love your post on Once Upon a Time and share them on twitter with other fans not sure if the read or comment but i promote and last love Gym Class Hero

septembermom said...

I love visiting you! You always make me laugh. And I need those laughs! I like that shirt too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile