My Fan Club

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hump Day Craft Post: Birthday book

I am trying to get some scrappin' done.  I can spend hours in my craft room and not think of anything except what I want the next page to look like.  My son's birthday book is a couple birthdays behind.

Here is a slide show of his 6th birthday.  We had a Tom & Jerry theme.  I don't like to post pics of other people's children without their permission so the faces of the children that aren't mine have been removed.

Makes the entire thing look a little creepy...doesn't it.  LOL

Now if I can find the time to scrap year seven and eight,  I'll be caught up for a few short months.




What projects have you been working on lately?

4 random thoughts:

~Wendy said...

My current project is called, "find the kitchen bar". The graphs showing my progress look a bit like the elevation change maps for the Appalachian Trail... Some days are simply better than others... :O)

Moving with Mitchell said...

The birthday book is great (and, yes, extremely creepy). I haven't worked on anything lately. Maybe you'll inspire me.

Rebecca said...

i have no projects as i'm being lazy this week

septembermom said...

Awesome birthday book! You are super talented :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile