My Fan Club

Monday, December 22, 2008

Weekend update -- Christmas at my mother's

Here are some photo's from this weekend. We celebrated Christmas at my mother's house in Virginia. Thankfully, the weather cooperated. Here is a picture of me with my new Webkinz, Mistletoe the hippo. LOL



Here's my husband, who hates getting his picture taken. Shhhh, don't tell him that I posted this one. His hair is looking a little count dracula-ish...


My oldest was pretty jazzed about this Hannah Montana junior backpack. She's been carrying around her Webkinz in this.

Here's my mom with a new book that we got her. No her face doesn't usually look like that and she'll probably be annoyed that I posted this. About two weeks ago she had a terrible fall while walking her dog. She slipped on black ice and caught herself with her face. She blacked out and broke her cheekbone. Imagine what she looked like then...she's still black and blue 14 days later.


This is my step-dad and his new shirt and tie. He said he was just going to wear it to work and "look good all day"...LOL Hopefully it fits.




Here is my son with his new Webkinz. He got an elephant and a skunk. He named them Peanut and Stinky.



My middle daughter is a huge baby doll fan and this one makes all sorts of noises. Trust me, you don't want to forget to turn her off. She coos, laughs, makes drinking noises, sucks on her binky. Once she opened her, she never put her down.

2 random thoughts:

Enfys said...

Just popped over to wish you a very merry Christmas, and it looks as if you have started celebrating already. Have a wonderful time, hope santa brings you everything you wished for xx

MaryNSC said...

OOOO AWWWW OOOO
So far I have gotten
a
Tiger (Tiggie)
baby elephant(Luckie)
Hummer(Hummie)
Nemo(Nemo)
baby black bear(Bearie)
I WANT THE SNOW MAN...HAHAHHA
MErry Christmas
Dont forget add me I M maryNSC at the webbie world too..I will send u something..HAHAHAHHA
(I am a family of 33 now..26 boys and 7 girls..I M talking WEBBIE FAMILY.)
HUGS
OOO B sure to tell me who u R!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile