My Fan Club

Friday, June 27, 2008

Feel like making cards




Here are some quick cards I made this morning. I know they are super simple, but I had a lot of fun with them and I think that is because they so simple. I needed a sympathy card for a friend and I'm just feeling red, white and blue because of the upcoming 4th of July holiday. I used the swiss dots folder for the cuttlebug to make the embossing ***That folder is hard to come by*** The sympathy stamp is a MSE set from AC Moore; the ladybug is part of a stampin up set, the greeting on that one reads "Bug me anytime." Of course, I had to use my new threading water punch on those, as well. The "God Bless America" greeting is also from stampin up. Thanks for stoping by to look.

1 random thoughts:

Andrea, said...

Fabulous cards, I love all the embossing.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile