My Fan Club

Friday, June 27, 2008

Annoyed...at the highest level

I'm taking a time out because I'm so annoyed right now I feel like maybe if I type it out I won't feel so ERRRRRRRRRR. As I type though the only sound I can hear is my children fighting with each other. My four year old has mastered the "mimicking" torture technique so he is repeating everything his sisters say. I'm pretty sure I just heard the 40th rendition of "knock it, off".

Anyway the source of my frustration is my oldest dd who decided to "forget" her glasses at the playground this morning. Both of my girls attend a summer playground program that runs each weekday morning from 9-12. There is about 100 kids there and I'm loosing any hope that the glasses were found by an adult.

Get this....she thinks that she left them on a bench by the sandbox but when I took her back over there she was looking all through the ground near the sandbox. I just don't need this additional expense right now.

Honestly, is it too much to expect that a 9 year old keep their glasses on their face.

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile