My Fan Club

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A few new scrapbook pages

Today I'm posting a few of my recent scrapbook pages.  I say recent, but most of them feature pictures from 2006...LOL

Here's one from Thanksgiving 2006.  I think that it is one of the most under photographed holidays.  We always get so caught up in the food that we forget to capture the fun.  The turkey is from the SYI cartridge.
My son used to attend this toddler gym class called Tiny Tumblers.  He loved jumping on the trampoline and hanging upside down on the uneven bars.  We used to go with some neighborhood friends of his and they are included in the photos too.
My kids have seperate school books and this is middle daughters layout from the start of this school year.  I know it's hard to believe but my school and my birthday books are actually up to date.  It's supposed to look like a school bus??  Does it work??
Here is oldest layout from this year.  I know...it's hard to believe that she still lets me 1) come to the bus stop 2) bring my camera 3) take pictures of her friends.  Including along the side is the letter I wrote to her on this blog.
Let me know what you think.

1 random thoughts:

Jenners said...

I always like looking at your scrapbook pages. I really do like the school bus one ... I knew what it was as soon as I saw it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile