My Fan Club

Thursday, December 8, 2011

An open letter to a bloggy buddy that I miss

Dear Alokoli,

I miss you.

I miss your poems. I miss your pictures. I miss your comments. Where are you, my friend? Are you still out there reading my words? Are you still out there lurking?

I don't know why you stopped blogging. I don't know why you closed your blogs. I don't know why you didn't say good bye. I want you to know that the presence of your absence lingers. I want you to know that the silence of your words is deafening.

I want you to know that I am praying all is well with you. I want you to know that I miss you. I want you to know that I am not the only one.

If you are still reading my thoughts, please drop me an email. Please let me know you are okay.

Happy Christmas, my friend.

~kisa~

5 random thoughts:

DeepBlue said...

I miss him so much! :'(

I heard that he has met "someone special"... So I guess all is well for him in his new house, his new town and, maybe, his new love. I'm still trying to get more.

Hugs
Jon

Pat said...

You know that he moved to a new home in a new area and last I heard is that he is happy. I think he's just real busy with the move.

Kristie Maynard said...

I don't know this person, but I know what you are feeling. That is the problem with the internet. I have often thought, "what if something happened to my cyberfriends? How would I know? How would they know if something happened to me?" I have had a few that have kind of disappeared, but I usually see something somewhere about them. Hope all is well with your friend.

CJ said...

I miss him too :(

Wishing and hoping all is well with him.

Huggs
CoreyJo

septembermom said...

I hope you connect with your friend soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile