My Fan Club

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm gifted with the ability to piss people off

Turns out I have quite a gift. 

I have the ability to piss people off at random.  The thing about this is that I sort of take it personal.  I'm not sure why but I do.

Yesterday at the PTO meeting I was just joking around but I'm pretty sure the one mom took it personally.  See I don't hold a position with the PTO I just like to go and get the scoop on all the business.  Find out where the money is going and what the plan is for raising more money.  I am not opposed to holding an office and next year I probably will, but currently I don't.

I'll spare you the boring details about how I'm usually misunderstood, but let's just say I'm sarcastic and often described as "funny".  I'm not sure that is a good thing or a bad thing. 

Most people get me but for those that don't, I tend to just piss them off.

The problem is I have got to learn not to care whether or not I do.  Repeat after me.  "Be who you are and say what you mean because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter."  Dr. Seuss.

Dr. Seuss Rocks.

7 random thoughts:

Anonymous said...

People need to relax and not take everything so seriously

you ROCK my friend:)

Unknown said...

Let's hear it for Dr. Suess

Maureen Reiss said...

You go girl!!! Love that saying!! BE YOURSELF!!!!

cjsjaksmom said...

Tell me! Who did you piss off? I was there, and I missed it!

Cap'n Salty said...

Yes, yes he does!

Jenners said...

I think I have that gift too.

Kristie Maynard said...

No matter what, there is always going to be someone who gets pissed off. I learned that early in my PTA carreer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile