My Fan Club

Monday, July 12, 2010

Weekend Update: Back from Camp

We are back from a very HOT five days at camp. Seems I may have prayed a little too hard for no rain. Be careful what you ask for.



I did pretty well with accomplishing most of my camping goals. Here's my family picture. It's not awesome, but I like it. We were hiking in a state forest with giant hemlock trees. It was very pretty.



Ahhh the spray ground. Middle G loved it and I wanted to live there. It was 103! I didn't put my chair in this sprayer, but i thought about it for a really long time.

Oldest really needed to get wet. Actually we all did. People aren't built for 103 unless there is a large body of water near them.

Little G loved the slides. The pool had two of them and he was usually in line to do one or the other. I think he's having fun....what do you think?



Of course, we didn't spend all of our time there. We got to fish on this beautiful lake. Hubby's parents came to visit for a day and we hiked with the tall trees.
It was actually not that bad of a vacation.
That being said...I still like indoor plumbing.
How was your week(end)?

3 random thoughts:

Anonymous said...

other than the outdoor plumbing thing, it sounds perfect.

Jenners said...

Sounds like you managed to avoid a Suckation!! A sprayground will save everything!

septembermom said...

Glad that everything went well this time. Love the sprayground!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile