My Fan Club

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Go to the gym...you know it's fun

In case you haven't been able to make it to the gym lately, I thought I would post this video in honor of my friend, Southpaw, who told me just today that she thinks going to classes offered at Gold's Gym is "fun".

No, I'm not making that up.

I, on the other hand, find attending any type of group workout class as much fun as having a root canal.

Play the video, even if you don't jump up and want to try it, your abs will get a good work out from all the laughing.

Happy Thursday.

7 random thoughts:

kimk. said...

Hot dog! If it would give me a body like that I would do it every day! LOL I imagine that's what I must look like when I am trying to dance! Thanks for the giggles!

southpaw said...

Where can you, me and Rachel sign up and also go get those outfits?

kisatrtle said...

My kid thought I was the one on the right so I must already have that outfit around here somewhere

MaryNSC said...

O WOW that looks like FUN! But I broke my BOOTIE a long time agO.. I have to move mine slow..LOLOLOLOL

Unknown said...

LOL there is no way this is a real workout video!!! I Love it.

Andy - Instafather said...

I'm speechless.

kisatrtle said...

Andy, I thought you might be.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile