My Fan Club

Thursday, October 9, 2008

More from my weekend...




Here is a Halloween parade I marched in with my daughter in 2006. Yep, I'm scrapping pics that are two years old. How old are the pictures you are scrapping?


I have to say, I'm not much of a cheerleader. Never have been; never will be. But I had the best time coaching this tribe of girls. I say tribe because my squad had 19 cheerleaders on it and they were second graders at the time. I mean that's a lot of squealing and laughing and cat-fighting...but most of all it was fun.
What do you think of the pom poms?

1 random thoughts:

Anonymous said...

That is cute I like it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile