My Fan Club

Monday, July 14, 2008

A few more new layouts




Here are a few more layouts that I made about a month ago. I've been lazy in my posting of these. I can't believe that it's already been a month. Where has summer gone? This is one of my son. He is wearing a red swim cap, red underwear and a t-shirt with an iron on that he colored. Over and over he said "I am Batman". So funny?



These pictures are from a pear picking party that we had at my friend Christine's house. Soooo much fun. The kids had a blast and the horses next door were very thankful for the "not so pretty" pears the children brought over for them.

Thanks for visiting!

1 random thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I love these. Great use of the threading water punch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile