My Fan Club

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A few new cards






Aren't these little cards so cute ***sigh*** They are about 4 x 4 square and I got them from QVC when I ordered during their big scrapbook weekend. Sometimes they have the cutest little things don't they ***nodding head agreeing with herself*** Did I ever tell you that I went on a tour of QVC with my mom and my sister. It was actually pretty fun. Here is a picture of my mom standing in the rain. She was very surprised. She had no idea where we were taking her. It was a secret...We went after the CK convention in Valley Forge last July. QVC is not far from there at all. Mom only goes to the convention to spend time with us...I'll let you in on a secret....shhhhh She doesn't really like to scrapbook....****mouth gaping wide open*** I know it is hard to believe.

2 random thoughts:

Robyn said...

Very cute!! Love them!

Cardmaking Galore said...

I love your cards - they look so simple yet so elegant.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile