- 2013 (63)
- 2012 (189)
- 2011 (227)
- 2010 (222)
- 2009 (293)
- 2008 (218)
- 2007 (1)
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
5:04 PM | | Edit Post
In honor of the fact that I will never see this date again in my lifetime, I thought I would share with you nine things I did today. I'm sure you are jumping up and down with excitement in eager anticipation.
- Dusted my ceiling fans. I know I'm crazy like that. Is it wrong to admit to you that giant dust balls fell from my fan onto my bed?
- Five loads of laundry: For all of you out there with just one kid this may sound like a lot but for those of us with more than two kids this is just a normal "Oh crap I haven't done laundry all weekend" kind of event.
- Swept my kitchen floor: And here I thought my dog wasn't shedding all that much. If you would have seen what I swept up you would realize just how wrong I was.
- Had lunch with my good friend Jean: Egg salad and chips. I mean do I know how to entertain or do I know how to entertain.
- Had a doggy play date: Jean brought Olive over to play with Copper. He was very excited.
- Avoided the computer all day: Sorry about not commenting on your blog. I was starting to feel like I was in an episode of "Clean House" and needed to do a little work around this place.
- Vacuumed: After cleaning out my disgusting vacuum I vacuumed the entire upstairs. The dog is definitely shedding.
- Spent a combined total of 2 hours on the phone: I'm trying to sort out a medical bill and you would think that I was trying to sort out a lunar landing.
- Walked to the bus stop in the rain: Seems I've misplaced all of my umbrellas. Does anyone know where I can find a cute one with turtles on it?
What did you do on 09/09/09???
- I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.