My Fan Club

Sunday, June 28, 2009

An award I need to mention


Look at this pretty award Septembermom gave me. Wasn't that just so thoughtful of her?

This little bit of encouragement for my blog came at just the right time since I've spent way to much time trying to figure out why I lost a follower this week.

My overactive brain came up with "lack of crafts" as the reason. I mean I started this blog to share my craft and now mostly I just share my thoughts.

I think I'm in a crafting rut...too many kids around here to entertain all the time. Can you believe they don't like to watch me scrapbook? I mean seriously...what's wrong with them.

2 random thoughts:

Unknown said...

Hey sorry you lost a follower. I will follow you twice if you want : )
Actually, is it me? Cause I might not be following you right now for some reason.

septembermom said...

I would love to get into scrapbooking some day. It must be a wonderful creative outlet. It's only 8 a.m. here and I'm already running out of ideas to entertain the kids. I don't remember my mom having this kind of "how to entertain the kids" stress:) I knew that I wanted to give this award to you because you are so generous with your ideas and creativity:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile