My Fan Club

Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday High Five: Beachin' it up

Angela's Adventures


Apparently I am the only blogger having trouble viewing Angela's website. Today I can at least read the posts, but I still can not comment on any post and now I can not see the right hand column which is where she keeps her Friday High Five button. Thus the other button. Sorry, Angela, I just can't figure out what is going on. LOL

Today for Friday High Five I am posting five of my favorite photos from my whirlwind beach trip on Wednesday. Literally, my friend Rachel and I decided to make the day trip around 9 p.m. the night before and we hit the road at 6:30 a.m. and didn't get back until midnight.

It was a lot of fun and don't regret a minute of it (except maybe when my son fell at McD's and cracked his forehead or when her son's elbow came out of place on the way home).






All the kids standing at the beach entrance. And, Yes, we took all 8 of them to dinner and they were soooo well behaved. I think everyone in the restaurant was amazed.

The mommies on the beach right before we high tailed it out of there due to the looming storm in the background.

My niece and my daughter who not only make the same facial expressions, but loved playing in the sand.


Middle G. still playing in the sand.




Little G. not afraid of the ocean at all, which terrified me. We had a wonderful time and I'm so glad we decided to go. It was worth it and I would definitely do it again.

5 random thoughts:

septembermom said...

Your photos make me smile! Wonderful! Thanks so much for your kind words on my post. Your support means a lot to me. Remember to check my blog (about 2 posts back) for an award I left for you :)

Angela said...

LOVE IT!! Wish I could go to the beach!! Great idea for you two and the kiddos and quite the spontaneous roadtrip for so many....you go momma!! Sorry you are having issues with my blog. I would help if I knew how or even knew what the problem was to fix!! Hope it pans out soon! Have a great weekend!

Becca said...

Love all the pictures. I just adore the beach! How is your son's cracked forehead and Rachel's son's elbow? How did that happen?! Hope they both didn't experience TOO much pain :(

Enfys said...

Great photos, middle G and your niece are so alike! That storm cloud doesn't look great though, hope you made it out in time!
hugs
En xx

Jenners said...

Beach season is here!!! Woo hoo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile