My Fan Club

Saturday, March 15, 2008

How not to start a Saturday

My day started with the sounds of my children at 6:45 a.m. Then the sound of kitchen noises. Then "Oh no got get mommy." "We're sorry we spilled a lot of milk....all over the pictures we just brought home from school yesterday."

Great. Those spring school photos. The ones where you don't have to buy them as long as you return them. Those photos. The ones that will cost about $85.00 to keep both sets **Don't get mad, don't get mad...it's was an accident**

What a mess. I was hoping for a little milk and found about a half gallon. They are on the floor drying now but I'm pretty sure we're going to have to buy both packages. Wonderful.

Shortly after that my son and my oldest daughter started fighting over a toy and he threw a cough drop **no I don't know why there was a cough drop lyin' around** from the steps and hit her in the eye. I mean that's pretty good aim for a four year old. Now her eye is puffy and I'm not sure who was crying harder...him or her. Guess it's a good sign that he doesn't like to hurt people.

Little sleep and now we have swim lessons. Yippee. This is definately how not to start a Saturday.

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile