My Fan Club

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Thanks, IsaDun!


Here is a picture of the money salad that I made for a bridal shower I attended today. IsaDun from the cricut message board gave me the idea and I really like it. The wedding party is wearing red so the salad bowl matched a lot of decorations today. The poem says


We tossed together some love

And some best wishes too

Sprinkled it with a blessing

Hoping life is good to you

Then we took some money

And added it for fun

Hoping you enjoy this dish

When you two become one


Everyone at the shower thought it was very cleaver. Thanks again for the great idea!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile