My Fan Club

Thursday, May 20, 2010

LOST: Why they died


I can't believe that LOST ends on Sunday.

Are you having a viewing party? Or are you, like me, watching it alone. Hopefully, with minimal interruptions.

Tuesdays episode set things in motion for a wild ride to the finish.

On the island:

We see the last four, Jack, Kate, Hurley and Sawyer. They are on their way to rescue Desmond. He is still trapped in the well. Sayid told them on his way out that they would likely need him.

On the way, the finally have a sit down with Jacob. They can all see him, that can all hear him. He tells them that one of them must step up and be the new protector.

To the surprise of no one, Jack steps up.

We find out that Kate was scratch from the cave of wonders because she became a mother.

We see what side Ben is on and it appears to be the evil side. He kills Charles Whitmore and doesn't even flinch when Flocke cuts Sarah Palin's throat.

Where did Miles disappear too? Was he hidden somewhere at Ben's?

Richard took quite a hit from smokey, but I have a feeling that he will reappear on Sunday.

The island cast has been weeded and when Flocke announced he was going to destroy the island, I believed him.

OFF the island:

Desmond is working his magic. He helped Ben see some flash of his former life by kicking his ass, which looked like a lot of fun.

Ben had a family bonding moment with Danielle and Alex. I have to admit it made me smile a little. John took steps towards walking again. Jack bonded with Claire and made a promise to be at his son's concert even if his mystery mother would also likely attend.

Anna Lucia helped Desmond bust Kate and Sayid out of jail. Hurley continues to be awesome, on and off the island. He seems to be just as in touch with his other life as Desmond is.

When he brought the bribe that secured Kate and Sayid's freedom, he didn't bat an eye lash at seeing and remembering Anna Lucia.

Where is Desmond taking Kate? To Jack's son's concert....Where is Miles taking Sawyer....to Jack's son's concert.

What will play out at this concert, I can only venture to guess. What will happen on the island? I can't wait to find out.

How do I picture the last scene?

Jack and Flocke are sitting on the beach. He is wearing white, Flocke is wearing black.

Flocke: "Do you know how much I want to kill you right now?"

Jack: "Yes. I know. But what happened happened."

Flocke: "I wish you had believed me."

Jack: "I wish I would have believed John, not you."

2 random thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I am "LOST" just thinking its over:( the final show, just me....some food...the phone turned off, windows closed and door locked ;)

septembermom said...

Wish we could watch it together...you would be a great TV companion for this one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile