My Fan Club

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A few pages I've been working on


Honestly I can't remember if I posted these or not. Sorry if they are repeats.
I wasn't really thrilled with how my photos turned out of this Disney on Ice event, but I'm still happy with the layout. I love Lumiere


I think I did post this one, but I still love it. Little G was so worried about going to the dentist that he had to sit in my lap while he had his first cleaning.




Hope you had a wonderful Tuesday. My ear if starting to feel better. I'm on an oral antibiotic and I have a cream to put in my ear. It's been a very interesting experience. Middle G has a stye on her eye and it is bothering her something fierce. Her birthday is on Thursday and we are having a swim party on Saturday. Here's hoping her eye isn't swollen shut.
Little G is fighting a virus too. He had a temp on and off today. I think we should all take it easy tomorrow. It is the last day of school.
Bring on the summer.

2 random thoughts:

Unknown said...

Sounds like "Get Well Soon" is the perfect sentiment for the trtle household.

Becca said...

Well, I see your ear has started feeling better. I really don't like being behind on blogs!!! Hope the rest of the family feels better soon as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile