My Fan Club

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I can't wait to get LOST tonight!

I can't wait to put my kids to bed tonight, sit down on the couch with a glass of wine cup of tea and watch LOST.  A few things I hope to find out:
  • Is that tease in the previews when *sigh* Sawyer looks up and sees Kate the end of the show or the beginning?
  • What does Jin say to Hurley, Jack and Kate when he finds them floating in that lagoon? 
  • When are they?
  • What happened to Sun and Sayid?  Will she find Jin?
  • Are the new arrivals going to win over my affection or just continue to annoy me?
  • Will my husband make as much noise as possible while this show is on?  ie: unload/load and turn on the dishwasher; get the dog all worked up so I can't hear over all the barking?
These questions and much more when I hopefully post a humorous and ever so entertaining recap tommorrow.
On to other buisness:  Today's scrapbook page of the day.
My kids are painting pumpkins for Halloween.  Yes my oldest went with the all black pumpkin and I have no idea why my  middle daughter is making that "I'm thinking about killing you" face.  LOL  Thanks for stopping by feel free to follow along or leave me a comment.  I'd love to visit your blog.

1 random thoughts:

Shannon said...

I am so lost when it comes to LOST...I am about two seasons behind and need to catch up!

Blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile