My Fan Club

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Things I learned this week

Can you believe that it's Thursday already. What have you learned since last week?  My week flew by so I really had to sit and think about this for awhile.   I think I came up with a few worth mentioning.

  •  I learned that finding snacks with fewer than 30 carbs is a lot harder than it should be.  If you, or anyone you know, can make a few suggestions I would be quite grateful.  Because of my nephew's diabetes he is restricted to snacks with fewer than 30 carbs, so I've really started paying attention to the carb count.  Try it this week.  I guarantee you'll be surprised.
  • I learned that I'm anemic and need to take an iron supplement.
  • I learned that I love my Garmin GPS!  It helped me out of a HUGE traffic backup by providing me some back woods detour!

  • I learned that all of my children like watching college basketball-go figure.

  • I learned that I'm even more addicted to LOST than I ever thought possible.  Can we trust Sun?  Is she harboring some sort of grudge against Kate?  Will she do something she regrets only to find out that Jin is still alive? 
Let me know what you learned this week.

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile