My Fan Club

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Card for my Father in Law



Tomorrow is my FIL's birthday and my family along with my husband's sister's family chipped in and got him a digital camera. He was still using a wind-it-yourself film camera. I'm not even sure you can buy those anymore. Anyway, here is the card I made him using the DS software. You need to have the Going Places cart to make it. It's hard to tell from the photo but the front of the camera is embossed with the swiss dots cuttlebug file. I will upload a share file tomorrow.

1 random thoughts:

Tonya said...

Great card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile