My Fan Club

Thursday, March 21, 2013

A simple little gift

These little onsie roses are so simple to make that I sort of wish I'd picked up some hats and little socks to toss in this bouquet as well.

What you'll need:

Floral tape
Floral wire
Some complimentary fake flowers
Vase of your choice
Tissue paper
Package of onsies, bibs, socks and/or caps

Basically, you fold the arms of the onsie in so that all sides are even and roll it into a sausage. Each onsie makes two roses.

I hope you have as much fun with this as I did. Don't get caught up on perfection. Every flower has its own personality.

2 random thoughts:

Moving with Mitchell said...

Oh, I won't be making these, but very clever... and beautiful!

Kristie Maynard said...

How adorable! I will have to keep this idea in mind when someone has a baby. Very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile