My Fan Club

Monday, July 23, 2012

The Donkey Farm (part one) By the Numbers

We have returned from the farm safe sound albeit a little tired.

Here's a look at the place by the numbers.

Number of minutes it took us to get to the house from the nearest McDonalds = 45

Number of miles we were on a dirt road before actually coming to my mom's house = 8

Number of bug zappers on the wall at the same McDonalds = 4

Number of acres my mom and stepfather own = 47

Number of horses my mom's neighbor is boarding on her property = 4

Number of miles to my mom's closest neighbor = 1

Number of times I received a text = 0 (no cell coverage at all)

Number of bears in my mom's bathroom = 1 holding the toilet paper, one on the shower curtain and quite a few on the wall.

Number of times my grandma won at cards = 0

Number of dirty looks my grandma gave my good friend B when B was winning at cards = 29

Number of gifts my mom gave me = 40 (an early birthday present)

Number of times I wanted to kill my mom's dog = 3,298

Number of times the pony got an apple = 6

Number of times the other three horses got apples = 4

Number of time the kids (and my grandma) made me laugh = countless

6 random thoughts:

Monkey said...

number of times I missed ya while you were gone...at least a billion :)

Kristie Maynard said...

Sounds like the donkey farm trip was a bunch of fun. Can't wait to hear more about it.

~Wendy said...

I have been waiting for this post!!! :O) Thank you for sharing!

Rebecca said...

looks and sounds like fun

Jon DeepBlue said...

I want that bear toilet paper NOW!

:)
Hugs
Jon

Jenners said...

I think the donkey farm would be a nice place to visit … but I don't think I'd want to live there. Can't wait to hear more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile