- 2013 (63)
- 2012 (189)
- 2011 (227)
- 2010 (222)
- 2009 (293)
- 2008 (218)
- 2007 (1)
Thursday, March 3, 2011
4:06 PM | | Edit Post
Mama wants to know what I was blogging about last year at this time and I thought it might be fun to look back and see.
- LOST. I spent a lot of time recapping the final season of LOST and as I glance back over the pictures I remember what I loved so much about this show. I'm pretty sure it had little to do with the plot.
- THINGS NO ONE HAS EVER ASKED ME TO DO. The list included baptise their baby; cook a gourmet meal, sing at their wedding, gut a deer, change a tire, co-host the View, shingle a roof and build them some furniture. Sadly, a year later and I have yet to be asked to do any of these things.
- WEATHER. I spent a lot of time blogging about the evils of Mother Nature and what I may have done to vex her. If it wasn't snow it was pouring down rain.
- JDRF. March is the time of the year when my family gets together for a walk in support of my nephew.
- MY PEDOMETER. I loved game that my husband found for the DS. You could make your own mii and it came with a little gadget to where on your shoe or belt. Alas, I ruined it over the summer when I jumped into the pool while it was still in my pocket. I should think about getting another one.
- A DO OVER. I spoke candidly about a day in my life I'd like to do over. It was the last time I could remember having fun as a family unit. Before my parents divorced, before my sister moved too far away.
Little G said, "It's always nice to stop by and see friends before you go to battle." That still makes me smile.
What were you blogging about this time last year?
- I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.