- 2013 (63)
- 2012 (189)
- 2011 (227)
- 2010 (222)
- 2009 (293)
- 2008 (218)
- 2007 (1)
Thursday, May 6, 2010
10:04 PM | | Edit Post
This week's prompt at Mama Kat's asks...how do you know your kids love you? I know that my kids love me because...
- They regularly clean their room without having to be asked more than 40 times.
- They never complain for more than an hour when I cook them a nice dinner.
- They only need to be told 15 times to put their shoes on and then they jump right too it.
- They always hang up their wet bath towels the morning after their bath when they hear me coming to check.
- They never remember to say "God Bless You" after I sneeze because they already know how blessed I am.
But in all seriousness....I know that my kids love me because when I fell down the stairs on Tuesday they all hollered from their beds "Are you okay, mom?"
And that is all the proof I need.
- I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.