My Fan Club

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Citar - Laverne



In order to keep a true perspective of one's importance,
everyone should have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore him.”
This is a picture of my cat, Laverne. I got her when I was a senior (or maybe a junior) in high school. She liked to climb in my hair and always kept me company when I lived at home. She kept my dad company after he and my mom divorced. She still lives with him.
She is 21 years old. That's right. She's still alive. I took this picture at Easter when we visited with my dad. Other than the fact that she is skinny as a rail, she is still pretty lovalable.

4 random thoughts:

Anonymous said...

pets can be such a blessing..or a curse, depending on the day...lol

she is perrrrrrrrrrfect;)

Jenny Girl said...

21? Wow! God bless her. I agree, animals are the best. How could anyone ever be mean to them. My dog is 13, and still gets her puppy on every now and then. Please scratch Natasha behind the ears for me.

Jenners said...

Wow! 21 years old!!! That is amazing!

Unknown said...

Where's the mouse - every good cat has to give you a mouse every so often so you can remember how they love you. {*grin*}

Pets are great friends and worse enemies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile