My Fan Club

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

LOST - oh how I've missed thee



One week from tonight!

The final season of LOST begins!

I am more excited than a small child on Christmas Eve.

Just look at this cast photo.  It is oozing with symbolism to the point of insanity.  It's the LAST SUPPER for cryin' out loud.

Here are just a few clues currently being disscussed ad nauseum on the message boards.

• The table is a wing of a small plane.

• They are eating and drinking Dharma products.

• The Swan symbol is imprinted on the ruins behind them.

(In addition, they are sitting in airplane seats and there appear to be human skulls strewn about on the ground.)

When compared to the original photo who is sitting in Jesus' seat? Looks like Locke to me.

Is Sayid or Kate in Peter's seat?

I don't know about you but I'm starting to get giddy with excitement!

3 random thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Me too, but also kinda sad knowing it is the last season:(

Becca said...

We are sooo excited over here too!

Unknown said...

It's good that that there are those who love the show - but I am not one of them. After a couple of episodes in season 1, it quickly exited both my must see list and my "can stand to even contemplate watching" list.

So enjoy the last season's episodes and I'll just be excited that it is the *last* season. {*grin*}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile