My Fan Club

Monday, September 7, 2009

A Labor Day Meme

In honor of Labor Day, I hope you will play along with this meme.

How long were your labors?

Kid #1, 8 1/2 hours.
Kid #2, almost 5 hours
Kid #3, 6 1/2 hours.

How did you know you were in labor?

Kid #1, extreme pain.
Kid #2, was induced; had my water broke at the hospital
Kid #3, started fast contractions at church

Where did you deliver?

All of them were born in hospitals in Ohio. After all, that is where they keep the drugs.

Drugs?

With all three of them and I'm not the least bit ashamed to admit it. In fact, I often joke that I tried to get an epidural during the last trimester with my third because he was on my ciatic nerve and causing me grief.

C-section?

Thankfully, no.

Who delivered?

I had the same doctor for my first two and then one of her partners for my last one. Sadly the doctor who delivered my girls died of breast cancer about two years ago.

If you want to play along with this meme, just cut and paste the questions into your own blog, and leave a comment so I can read your answers!

Happy Labor Day!

3 random thoughts:

septembermom said...

I think I'll have to play this one. I'll let you know when I do. Those fast contractions at the church must have made you jump out of your seat!

Crystal said...

http://crystalscraftycreations.blogspot.com/2009/09/in-honor-of-labor-day-wont-you-play.html

I played with you. You were LUCKY!

Crystal said...

http://crystalscraftycreations.blogspot.com/2009/09/in-honor-of-labor-day-wont-you-play.html

I played with you. You were LUCKY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile