- 2013 (63)
- 2012 (189)
- 2011 (227)
- 2010 (222)
- 2009 (293)
- 2008 (218)
- 2007 (1)
Friday, September 11, 2009
8:47 AM | | Edit Post
Kelly Clarkson is playing my fair tonight. Even though it is currently pouring down rain I am so excited to go! My mom is coming up from Virginia and my friends Becky and Rachel are also going.
Here's the plan:
- Have supper at the fair: When I say supper I really mean a fried Oreo.
- See the crafts: I love to walk through the building with all the crafts.
- Dance through the raindrops: Seriously--no kids and good friends--who cares if it rains
- Try to keep my camera dry: H.A.T.E. getting my camera wet.
- Sing this song as loud as possible: I love, love, love this Kelly song and I'm hoping she belts it out tonight!
- I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.