- 2013 (63)
- 2012 (189)
- 2011 (227)
- 2010 (222)
- 2009 (293)
- 2008 (218)
- 2007 (1)
Thursday, July 30, 2009
8:45 AM | | Edit Post
Today is my birthday and I'm going to visit this polar bear.
I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I. Love. The. Zoo! When we lived in Ohio we were members of the Toledo Zoo and we went there multiple times a week. I miss it.
Now the Maryland Zoo of Baltimore is the closest Zoo to me and it really isn't all that close. So today we are off on an adventure. Cross your fingers that I don't get lost. Seriously. I hate being lost. Especially in Baltimore.
Here's hoping I get another shot like this one. Which I love! The only way it could be better is if her long tongue was hanging out...LOL
A few other things I'd like to do before the end of summer:
- visit with my sister; she is coming tomorrow to go to the CK Convention with me this weekend. Lots of scrapbook shopping will be taking place. YEAH!
- Film a Live at the Convention episode of Crafting with Confidence and try not to snort laugh.
- camp; it's true even after this suckation I'm willing to try this again. However, the dog is not invited.
- attend the 95th birthday party of my husband's grandmother
- Go to Hershey and ride some coasters; my MIL has my kids for a few days in August and I think there may be a mom's day at the park in my future!
What do you have planned? Click here to read more entries in today's workshop.
DON'T FORGET: Today is the last day to enter my adhesive giveaway. Tell all your crafty friends. Winner will be posted tomorrow!
- I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.