My Fan Club

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

School's Out for Summer!

Today was the last day of school for my girls.  I'm officially the proud mama of a soon to be 5th grader, soon to be 3rd grader and a kindergartener.  Time really does fly.

I'm not feeling much like blogging today.  My ear is still bothering me but it does seem to be improving.  Everyone around here seems like they are in a mood.  Not sure what that's all about.

Tomorrow is Middle G's birthday and hopefully we will schedule in some fun.  I have to cover another graduation in the evening and then one last commencement on Friday.

I hope all of you are well and have more to say than I do.

1 random thoughts:

Jenners said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile