My Fan Club

Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend Update: skiing, movies and Taco Bell


Oldest went skiing with Daddy on Saturday. It was her first time. Something I learned this year, was that Pennsylvania offers a ski for free program for 4th and 5th graders. It cost me $15.00 in administrative fees, but it was totally worth it. Even if you only get to go once, you make your money back. Skiing is an outrageously expensive hobby.
It makes scrapbooking look cheap. LOL
Since the other two kids were pouting because they couldn't try to ski, we went to lunch. Their choice was Taco Bell, of all things. Then we went to the cheap movies. They were showing "Hotel for Dogs". It was a really cute movie, but the storyline is a little advanced for anyone under 7. My son was getting bored toward the end.
What did you do this weekend?
P.S. If you don't already follow my blog, I'd love for you to follow along. I've been stuck at 17 followers for quite awhile now and other than coming up with a big bribe I can't think of any other way to garner some more. It would be great to see an even 20! Follow me and I'll follow you!

1 random thoughts:

Enfys said...

What a great programme, it would be great if we had something like that in the UK, slight problem in that we hardly ever get snow, but hey, problems are made to be overcome. Right?
hugs
En xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile