My Fan Club

Monday, March 16, 2009

It's not to late to fulfill all of your childhood dreams...you can cure a disease!


Regular readers will remember that my nephew was diagnosed with Juvenile Diabetes in December. Tomorrow my middle daughter will be tested for the disease.

It is not too late for you to help cure this insidious disease. Any little bit can and will help! Our team goal is within sight. We have almost raised $10,000. Won't you be a part of this?

Secure online donations can still be made by visiting my web page. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.


Someday my nephew will say, "I used to have diabetes".

1 random thoughts:

Shannon said...

Wen,
Left a donation on your web page!

Blessings!

word is: poido

Designer playdough for rich kids!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile