My Fan Club

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Update on my nephew

I'm happy to report that my nephew was released from the hospital this afternoon. Now the real challenge begins. My sister and her family will need to learn how to deal with this and how to administer insulin and all the challenges that go along with that.

Please pray that she and her husband can keep their sanity and be there for each other. Right now there is a lot of stressors between them, which are only coupled by the timing of all of this.

Thank you for your concerns and Merry Christmas to all of you!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile