My Fan Club

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Prayer Request for my nephew


My nephew was admitted to the hospital yesterday and was diagnosis with juvenile diabetes today. Please pray that the hospital staff will get his blood sugar regulated so that he may be released tomorrow.


He is only 8 and no one should be in the hospital for Christmas.


Please also pray for my sister and her husband, as well as my niece, as this disease will take a lot of discipline on all their parts to keep under control.

1 random thoughts:

MaryNSC said...

O I so sorry!!! Let us know what happens ASAP Please..
Hugs to U and yours.
Luvs Ya
Merry Christmas I will be thinking about yawl!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile