My Fan Club

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Pictures of our new toy

Here are the girls in front of the van at our campsite holding the oars.

Here are the girls "rowing" us as their brother supervises. He ain't dumb...it was close to 100 degrees!



My hubby looking cute and annoyed that I'm taking his picture and not rowing.

So what are those faces all about?

As promised here are some of the pictures of our new canoe and our first trip out in it. I may have to scrap these just because I want too. The kids received life vests as a Christmas present from my stepdad and they finally got to use them! Yeah.

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile