My Fan Club

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

FIELD TRIP

Okay, it's not what you are thinking. I'm not going on a scrapbook weekend with my bug. I'm spending the day with my daughter's 1st grade class. We are going to a museum and to see a Junie B. Jones play. Should be cute. Keep your fingers crossed that I do not have any of the "handful" students in my group. I'll let you in on a little known secret...I'm not a very patient person and I'm going to need everyone listening to me today. No running away and stay with the group. I should practice saying that before we even get there. No running away and stay with the group. What about a recordable pin and then I could save my voice. LOL. My daughter is very excited about it and her excitement is contagious. Seems like I always get picked to chaperon my oldest daughters trips but never hers so she is "bustin' at the seems." I should take this memory and keep it somewhere special. I can pull it out when she is a teenager and doesn't even want me in the same car and say...."Remember those days??" Hope you don't run away today and remember to stay with your group.

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile