My Fan Club

Sunday, April 13, 2008

What I worked on this week....


Well I had every intention of taking pictures of the scrapbook I made for friends of ours who were married this weekend, but time constrainst didn't allow for that. It was time to give it away and there was no time for picture taking. It was a 8x8 album and it is now ready for their big day photos. I hope they like it. It was a lot of fun to make. The other project I worked on this week were these cute little announcements. I wanted to take them to church with me today, but those plans also didn't work out. LOL. They are very simple and elegant. The foot stamp is a stampin' up stamp and I printed the cards so they read "Our home has been enlarged by two feet." Inside they have the information. These are for a sister of a friend at church who just moved here. Our church is throwing her a baby shower to welcome her to the area. Unfortunately, I can't attend. Hopefully I'll be able to drop this present off sometime this week, since I didn't make it to church this morning.

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile