My Fan Club

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hump Day Craft Post: Deck the halls with Christmas Balls!

For this project you will need some floor cleaner, some glitter and some simple, plain glass Christmas balls

Add a little bit of the Pledge with Future Shine to the ball. This stuff is sticky! Swirl it around in there. Make sure you get it all coated and DUMP OUT THE EXCESS.

Add the glitter. If you want to do multiple colors then they should mix them before dumping them in the ball. Shake...shake...shake. Dump out excess glitter. And recap. You can add ribbon or use the balls as place settings for Christmas dinner.

Have an easy Christmas craft. Leave me a link.

7 random thoughts:

Kristie Maynard said...

I've seen these kind of ornaments before, but haven't tried making them. Maybe this year.
Yours are beautiful!

Jenni M said...

OOoOoOO!!! Those are very pretty!

Rebecca said...

these are so cool

Have a Happy Thanksgiving

Cap'n Salty said...

I am so gonna try this! What a neat idea!!

Thanks!

Pat said...

This is really cute! That floor stuff works like glue, huh?

Becca said...

These are GORGEOUS! And such a cheap way to change up the color scheme of bulbs each year!!

septembermom said...

Is it really that easy? You're motivating me to try!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile