My Fan Club

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hump Day Craft Post: oh crap!

I was playing around with the Cricut Campin' Critters cartridge and just because this port-a-potty skunk made me chuckle I thought I'd cut it out. In my warped mind it would make a clever invitation. You could put a little "Oh Crap" sign on the potty door and on the back you could write "Summer's almost over. Join us for a picnic on ......". You get the picture.

The only thing I don't like about this cartridge is the eyes. I recommend having some googly eyes lying around because the eye cuts from the cart don't look realistic.

Are you sharing a craft today? Leave me a link

ON A PERSONAL NOTE: The biopsy I wrote about last week came back absolutely fine. A big thank you to everyone who left me a supportive comment. You are all awesome!

5 random thoughts:

Anonymous said...

thank God on the biopsy news...big smile.

That invite would be a hoot, you are so funny :)

Pat said...

That is an adorable invitation!

So glad the biopsy turned out okay!

kt moxie said...

So glad to hear that the biopsy was clear!

Amanda said...

Hallmark just has to hire you as one of their designers.

This is great news about the biopsy, doing the happy dance for you!

Kristie Maynard said...

Just getting a chance to catch up on my favorite blogs. things have been nuts around here.
So glad the biopsy came back fine. That is a big relief!
Love the skunk and your invite idea sounds perfect. It gives me a little chuckle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile