My Fan Club

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Graduations: Favorite Quote #2

I, again, covered a graduation for the paper tonight and in keeping with my newly started tradition I am posting my favorite quote of the evening.

This one said by the class vice president, a quote from American writer, Richard Bach.

"Don't be dismayed at saying goodbye for a farewell is necessary before you can meet again and meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends."

There is a lot of truth in those few words.

1 random thoughts:

septembermom said...

Wonderful quote filled with much wisdom.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile