My Fan Club

Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday High Five - What I want to accomplish this weekend


It's time for Friday High Five again.  If you'd like to play along click here for details.  I've found out that if I blog about what I want to accomplish over the weekend, I tend to actually accomplish it.  What do you think about that?  It's probably just a fluke.
Here is what I'd like to accomplish this weekend:
  1. Take oldest for her 10 year pictures.  I debated if I really wanted to do this.  We have fall school pictures and spring school pictures.  We all know that the older they get the less their looks change, but I think I'm still going to take her to Sears for pictures with the big number 10.  It's been a tradition since my kids were wee little and I think I will regret it if I don't do it.  I figure I won't take her again until she turns 15.
  2. Figure out my work milage from 2008 so my hubby can get to work on the taxes.  Maybe if I hand over all of my information it will motivate him get started.  After all, the clock is ticking.
  3. Figure out why I don't like this scrapbook layout:
4.   Finish making some birth annoucement for my friend's upcoming baby shower.  Just for the record...how many baby showers did you have?
5.  Put all 34 pages I made last weekend into a new scrapbook. 
If I have time, I'd really like to start making two new Disney autograph books.  My cousin and her daughters are traveling there at the end of April and I told her I would make a book for each of the girls.  One wants Tinkerbelle and the other wants Cinderella.

4 random thoughts:

♥ Kathy said...

I hope you accomplish every one of those :) The autograph books sound cool! Happy Friday!

Angela said...

34 pages.....WOW!!! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Hey I love that page!!! I really like that paper you used. It doesn't necessarily match the Chickies motif, but you can't see that anyway. The colors are awesome. Don't change it!

Shannon said...

I am tired just reading your blog! hehehe I agree with Jean, don't change the page, it is really cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile