My Fan Club

Thursday, February 12, 2009

An Open Letter to the Jackass who Hacked my Paypal Account Today

Dear Hacker,

What has happened in your life that has made your moral compass turn south?  What possesses someone to take something that isn't theirs?

I find your actions despictable. 

I find your boldness irritating.

I find your stupidy annoying.

If you weren't the most stupid person on the face of the planet, you would know that you can't steal what someone doesn't have. 

You would know that your attempted transaction would send red flags off in about three different locations. 

You would know that I would take all measure to make sure that it didn't occur.

Lucky for me you are the most stupid person on the face of the planet.  Paypal called.  They froze my account.  I notified my bank.  You have caused me quite a few headaches and a lot of paperwork.

AND. YOU. DIDN'T. GET. A. DIME.

Why?  Because you are a jackass with no moral compass.

Sincerely,

~me

4 random thoughts:

Turtlelady~Sandy said...

This happened to me a few years ago. They did get a few thousand dollars. Ebay covered my checking account and made me all good but I was ticked!!!

Andy - Instafather said...

Wow that sucks they hacked your account. If someone hacked my regular bank account, they also wouldn't get a dime, but it wouldn't be because I'd need to freeze it.

Shannon said...

Wendy,
I am so sorry to hear that! I had my identity stolen some years ago...at Christmas!!! (jerks!) It took three years to clear that up. They charged up $5,000 in a couple of hours using accounts opened(or in one case, REopened!) in my name. Did they not ASK for ID when opening these accounts? At least they did not get your money!
Blessings!

Word is: preiven (pre-i-vun)
this is how Ivan's parents refer to their funfilled life before kids! hehehehe

Cindy said...

I understand how violated you feel. How dare they! Thank God it was caught before the lowlife got any money out of you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile