My Fan Club

Monday, September 29, 2008

Five Days and Counting...


It's almost time for my semi-annual scrapbooking exstravaganza with my sister! Twice a year we get together with a bunch of crazy women and rent a beach house for the weekend. Words can not truly describe how much fun it is. The stomach muscles hurt from all the laughing when you return.


I think it's better than any form of therapy. Seriously.


Needless to say, with this weekend fast approaching, I'm feelin' scrappy. I'm going to try to post a PAD (page a day) picture leading up to the event.


Today's page is tiggerific! Who doesn't love Tigger?





1 random thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see people scrapping daily. Woo Hoo.

Hugs,

The Daily Scrapper

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile