My Fan Club

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Just Write Tuesday #11

Seeing as most of the day has gotten away from me I decided to post something a little different for Just Write Tuesday. Today is a list of things I would rather be doing than making dinner:

1. Visiting naked island off of Jamaica;

2. Taking a bubble bath without being interrupted by my children and having my legs shave themselves;

3. Painting my kids fingernails red, white and blue (oh, I should definitely do that before bed time)

4. Drinking a margarita;

5. Getting a massage;

6. Watching my housekeeper, let's call him Marco for the purpose of this fantasy, fold all of our laundry;

7. Listening to my husband say, "Don't worry, babe, I got the dishes;

8. Scrapbooking with my sister in Emerald Isle, N.C. (OMG, is that a beautiful place);

9. waving a magic wand and having my couches magically put themselves back together (kids were making a tent);

10. Using that same magic wand to get the bathrooms to clean themselves.

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile