My Fan Club

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Surprise...surprise!!!


Well, we pulled it off. My dad was completely surprised this weekend when we all showed up for his 60th birthday party. When I say clueless....I mean clueless. This is a picture of him arriving at the resturaunt and being attacked by his many grandchildren. He just came from 18 holes of golf and he was thinking his friend was bringing him there to look at custom golf clubs. He told me later that his heart didn't resume a regular beat for quite sometime. I think about 50+ were in attendance.

2 random thoughts:

Unknown said...

LOL thats awesome! I'm glad it worked out! Did you have a good time?

kisatrtle said...

Yes I had a good time; my sis had a barrel of fun on her trip (sacrasm in that statement) but I still think everyone was glad they came. Thanks for asking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile