My Fan Club

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Almost Wordless Wednesday: Do you instagram?

I really don't need anything else I can spend a lot of time doing nothing on.

I mean there's Facebook and all that drama.

There's pinterest calling my name...especially in waiting rooms of torture.

There's this blog and all my bloggy friends I have been neglecting.

Not to mention real life obligations, which include things like PTO crap, field trips, baseball, instrument lessons and that pesky thing called work.

Let's not even talk about the laundry.

And even though I know I should be doing something else, I just love instagram..

Instagram and an occassional Red Bull.

Do you instagram? Follow me @kisatrtle

6 random thoughts:

Rebecca said...

yep i'm rebecca562

Wendy said...

I do not Instagram...I don't even have time to send a telegram...why would I have time to instagram?! :)

Kristie Maynard said...

I don't even know what instagram is and I probably don't want to, like you I already have facebook, pinterest and all those blogs that I follow. Red Bull, now I know what that is and you can keep it. LOL

Jon DeepBlue said...

Oh God! What else. I'm blogging, tumblering and facebooking and that it and that's all. And I don't even go to my Facebook more than once a week. So for me it's no Tweeter, Pinterest, Instagram and all other alakazam!!!

Geez, I got my first cell phone only 6 months ago! MY FIRST ONE EVER!!! I'm so trying to resist to technology but I also know I'm gonna lose this battle! :)

Hugs
Jon

p.s. Oh! And my favorite drink?

Water!

Yeap! I'm one of "those" ;)

Pat said...

I'm not even sure what Instagram IS, let alone DO IT. I spend way too much time on the computer as it is! I don't have a twitter account either. Or a smart phone. Or an iPad. I guess you should just call me Wilma Flintstone!

Jenners said...

I don't even know what it is … and I don't think I want to know. I can barely keep my blog going.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile