My Fan Club

Monday, September 19, 2011

An Open Letter to Time

Dear time,

What is up with you?  You seem a little speedy lately.  You seem a little impatient.

I'm only one person and quite frankly I feel a little spread thin.

Between lunchlady land and reporting, I haven't been able to scrapbook a single page.

You flew by me this weekend. 

Granted we traveled for a wedding and that was tons of fun but I thought we agreed that you would stop a little after I got home so I could catch up on my laundry and other household chores.

For crying outloud have you seen the toilets? 

Can you give me a freakin moment to clean the toilets.  You have me running from work to PTO, to school board meeting, to soccer and back.  Tomorrow let's sprinkle in a little middle school band uniform fittings.  Um...I don't know how to fit a band uniform.

When am I suppose to visit my bloggy friends?  When am I supposed to update my facebook?  I feel like you are being unreasonable.

For goodness sake slow down a little.  It just dawned on my that Little G's birthday is a month from today and quite frankly I'm not ready for that.

Irritated with you,

Kisa


5 random thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna jump in the irritated at time line with you my friend, it needs to slow down and give me a freaking break :)

Rebecca said...

i agree i wish time would slow down it seem with each day it gets a little faster

kt moxie said...

And have you noticed how time will not let me get enough sleep? We definitely need to talk to that guy and get his priorities straight!

Jenners said...

Time is doing the same thing to me!!! Though, in my case, I suspect all my time is being chewed on by a small puppy.

Kristie Maynard said...

So much to do and so little time. I feel your pain!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile